Here is a picture of the turtle Heather and Melissa rescued (helped cross the road) on the way home from this weeks Young Womens activity. Heather went with Melissa this week while Morgan and I went to get her hair "trimmed." She really just likes the pampering of going to the salon. Afterwards I took her through the McDonald's drive through for a happy meal. On the ride home she would randomly say "Here you go Daddy" and then hand me half of a french fry.
Here is a picture of Morgan at the local theme park called Del Grosso's. Her school had a parent/child field trip yesterday. We got to go to the park, and for 5 bucks more to a water park. Morgan had a lot of fun, but she was in tears when she found out she was too short to ride the rocking boat ride similar to the Tidal Wave at Lagoon. She was however brave enough to go down a few large water slides with me. We all had fun at the park, but I think I had the most fun when I T-boned heather in the bumper cars. Or maybe it was more fun to see Melissa and Heather cruising down a waterslide on a two-man tube, bury the front end upon entering the pool, and get airborne. No, shifting Heather laterally about a foot in the bumper cars was better.
This is Morgan in her Snow White outfit. Tonight Melisa and I came home to find that Heather and Morgan had decorated the house into the Pizza Palace. As we approached the house Morgan opened the door, greeted us, introduced herself as "The Princess" and Heather as "Cooker" and then gave us a tour of the house, including the undecorated bedrooms upstairs. We then sat down at the decorated table; Morgan asked if we were "glad we came to the restanaut." Morgan then insisted on serving us. Once we had our pizza Morgan asked us if we would like a dipping sauce: "We have pizza sauce, cheese sauce, and garlic booger sauce." She then offered us our drinks: apple juice from the fridge, or "water from the sink" (the bathroom sink). We chose the juice. Later Heather revealed that Morgan used water from the bathroom sink while baking the cake for dessert; oh well. It was fun!
1 comments:
I love your blog! That was so fun to read all about you guys. This is Melissa. I think Morgan is absolutely adorable! How sweet that she broke her sandwich in half and gave her friend some. I agree that she has a wonderful mommy and daddy who are great examples. She's a lucky girl. And I am going to have to tell Scott that Adam does the dishes every night. Maybe he'll like that idea!! Thanks again for the PEZ you sent. Bye.
Post a Comment