



I am afraid it has been a long time, so I will post some random short stories and pictures to get you updated with our lives.
Mikayla and I were in a Halloween store and they had a robot that crawled around to creep you out, well Mikayla ran after me yelling, "He is going to bite my bum!" The worker and I got a good laugh.
While out trick-or-treating a man with funny glasses, crooked teeth, and a wig came walking up to Mikayla and I and stared at us. Kayla and I started walking away but he followed us. "He is freaking me out," Mikayla kept saying until he bent down and took off his glasses and called her by name. It was our high councilman Brother Nicks. Thanks for the good laugh- P.S. He also served his mission in PA!
One day in Wal-Mart Mikayla and I saw a girl who was dressed like a mod. Mikayla turned to me and said, "It's OK mom, it's just Halloween." Wasn't even close to Halloween.
Mikayla loves to stay up later than Morgan and one night Mikayla went in Morgans room and when I went in to get her out she says to me,"Sssssh, Gorgie is sleeping." Sure enough Morgan was asleep and Kayla was just playing in her room quietly.
One night I heard a little whispering and went in to find Morgan asleep on her bed while Mikayla was stacking all the barbies in the house in bed with Morgan.
Mikayla calls all things blue "daddy one" and all things pink "mommy one".
Earlier this year Morgan was sick and throwing up, then while eating dinner one night Morgan says, "Oh gross, I can't stop thinking about my throw-up"
While at Wal-Mart I had my back turned for one minute and Mikayla picked up some used gum and put in her mouth, I turned around and told her to spit it out, "not ours" she said to me. So sick!
Morgan and I were talking about stealing the other day and how it is bad. I asked her what she would do if somebody dared her to steal something, "I would steal it, and then put it back when they weren't looking." Parent failure #9,326 talked about that one real quick.
Again, Mikayla was in Morgans room and we hear, "Mom, Kayla's in my room again and she's picking her nose!"
I was doing a big grocery trip the other day and the girls were getting restless, until they started singing, "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like cheese!" Saying hot like everything in the store. Everyone around was looking and smiling while they were laughing their heads off.
Adam told Morgan one day he was going to pick her husband when she grows up and he is going to be a Doctor. "I don't want to marry a Doctor, he will have blood on his hands."
Morgan is LOVING skiing and she told us she is going to be a professional skier and do flips when she grows up.
Morgan asked me "Is it OK if we have crushes on boys, just no kissing?" Here it comes!
Mikayla one night very quietly was reading books in Morgans room until 11:30 p.m.
One night I was so tired, but Mikayla wasn't. She played from 12a.m.-4a.m. all around the house with shoes, toys, books, and every toy.
Mikayla asked Adam one night, "Dad do you want rice, beans, ice cream, soup, an apple", when Adam said he what he wanted she turned to me and said, "he will have anything."
Adam was taking the girls out to dinner while I was gone one night. He asked them where they wanted to go, "Panda!" Mikayla yelled. Adam said, "Ummm, maybe not Panda how about Subway or Gator Jacks."and then Mikayla piped up again to say, "or Panda." Guess what cute little one got her way.
Morgan sweet girl is always asking "What can I do to help?"
We as a family were doing a scripture challenge where we had to read everyday to receive an award. When we started talking about the reward Morgan asked if we could go to space for our reward. Morgan also mentioned she wanted to be an astronaut but does not want to wear the suit.
Morgan told somebody, "My mom doesn't have time to read."
During primary one Sunday a member of our bishopric was talking about Jesus being baptized and saying how they heard Heavenly Fathers voice and then Morgan raises her hand and tells him that the Holy Ghost was also there.
Morgan keeps pretending be a missionary on her bike with her name tag while singing The Best Two Years songs. I am thinking she might want to serve a mission someday.
Mikayla likes to copy Morgan and I. One day she says to us, "I got my errands done, my spelling done, my chicken done." It was kind of a mixture of Morgan and I listing what we had done for the day.
While saying family prayers Kayla turns to us and says, "I close my eyes, and didn't pick my nose, and just went like this" while showing us how she prays.
Kayla has these pants that are pink and have swirls on them, but for some reason she calls them her "Pete's Dragon pants!"
"Ssshh, listen to the poop (gas), if feels just like poop!" Gotta love Kayla.
Mikayla was going to bathroom when I turned on the fan and then she says to me, "The lights stink we have to turn on the fan!"
Ariel is an obsession at our house for one little one and one night we checked on Mikayla to find that had taken off all of her clothes to put on her Ariel dress and went back to bed. When we changed her back into her clothes we checked later and she had changed again.
Mikayla wore her winter boots during the summer sweating but thought they were so cute, "look at my little cowgirl, little boots."
We went to a reception here awhile ago and she just kept saying she loved the cowboys (men in cowboy hats). She LOVES Idaho!!
Our awesome primary did a talent show. Morgan played her violin and cried before she went up, played the song perfect no tears and then came back to her seat crying. Mikayla kept asking when it was her turn but I kept telling her not yet. Our dear friend Ashlee got up and asked if anyone else would like to share a talent. Mikayla jumped off my lap and ran up there and just stood there with her Ariel dress on!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Stories
Posted at
10:47 PM
5
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad to see some pictures and hear some funny stories. Kids grow up so fast. Your girls are so cute!
Oh my word, these pictures and stories just make me want to laugh and cry! How are they so grown up and so smart and how is that I haven't seen you or talked to you in FOREVER?!?! I miss you and love you and think of you all the time!
I'm so glad you updated your blog! I keep checking, hoping, waiting.... Today I wasn't disappointed! I love and miss you!
Mikayla is quite the character! She is adorable! I can't get over how grown up Morgan looks, she is beautiful!
I'm so happy to see blog updates! I can't believe Kayla is so grown up, and what a riot! It's so fun to see the pictures of how they're growing.
Post a Comment