Our primary has challenged the families in our ward to read the Book of Mormon together. Last night while reading in 1 Nephi, Mikayla asked if she could have a turn and do it all by herself, after Adam, Morgan, and I read Mikayla read and this is what she said, "And it came to pass that I Nephi met the Nephi's." No joke, we all just starred and smiled it was so cute!!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Family Scripture Study
Posted at
11:16 AM
4
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love it!! Thanks for sharing. ;)
That's so cute! It's true that kids say the darnedest things.
Oh my word, she's so grown up! So good to talk to you yesterday, Meliss! Love you!
She is really just so adorable! I love it when you can tell they are at least picking something up from scripture study.
Post a Comment