Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Random thoughts


12-15-09
I was in the shower and was not modest so Mikayla brought me some pants

Morgan wants to be a professional skiier and flip....hunting for deer

Morgan first school blessings 8-31-08 Kindergarten

R.S. tea party, sipping the pourer

Biting Mikayla

"Go to Hell"

Didn't eat treat in front of friends

Morgan "Hair too short, cut head off"

Morgan "Looks like something a missionary would wear, or someone who has a dog"

These are nice, can they get wet?

screaming about the fly

shortest flowers

should have thrown something

wasn't a show, but

6-4-08
Mikayla smells like grandma and grandpa

compliment can't remember #, call if for a backpack I want for school

Harrison in wall/curls

4-2-09
Mikayla shakes head no and yes

would rather starve than eat something she doesn't like

gags on sour cream chicken enchiladas

wants more food, but not of that

Morgan
"It's a sweaty day"
white shirt
If I were him I would talk about Jesus
Emperor of China

Mikayla
Dances while eating
bangs on everything-drags toys to bang on floor
claps at 8 1/2 months
drawer open
foot in book
Won't let Morgan and I sing, if we do she says, "Please don't sing that" 6-8-11


0 comments: