Here is a picture of Morgan and her friend Abby at the Easter egg hunt this morning. If you look closely you'll see snowflakes! Also is a picture of the field with all of the eggs. Watch the video on Melissa's web album to see Morgan in the hunt.
Easter Egg Hunt Video
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Easter Egg Hunt
Posted at
10:41 PM
1 comment
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow wow wow I am so glad I CAN SEE YOU Morgan, at your Easter Egg hunt.
It is fun even if it was cold. I love seeing you and Abby run and pick up those wonderful eggs, and then run again. It was fun to see you. :) It's exciting when I get to see videos. So remember that when Mom stands with the camera, it is so that I can see you. I enjoy watching you. It is fun to see you grow. Did you enjoy your pattern I sent you for Easter? I love you! Love - Grandmum
Post a Comment