Yesterday Morgan went fishing for her first time! She has been so excited to go that she talked about it non-stop for the whole week. She even had nightmares about it. Friday morning Morgan woke up and told me how she dreamed about going fishing, how there were lots of fish, then ducks, then she said "I fell on a duck!" So I asked, trying to make it seem less dramatic, "Did you squash the duck?" And she replied "No, it was still there." I guess she's scared of falling on ducks now.
She loved fishing. We couldn't find stagnant water and all we brought was Grandpa Olsen's Power Bait so we knew we wouldn't catch anything, but Morgan loved continuously reeling in the bait, and every time she would get to the end of the line she would check the hook and say "Oh, no fish!" I think she would have freaked if she really did see a fish!
Afterwards we decided to seal the deal with our Pennsylvania experience by treating ourselves to Ponderosa. We knew we chose the right place when we arrived and saw all forty cars in the parking lot were trucks and mini-vans. But we had a fun time together and hope to catch something another day.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Fishing
Posted at
2:37 PM
0
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment