I'm glad I married Mel, she teaches Morgan very well; maybe combined we both are doing too well. Yesterday Morgan asked Melissa: "Do we love Jesus?" Wow! Melissa answered her and then taught her that we love Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost too; basically taught her the members of the Godhead. On Sunday Melissa had a meeting that started an hour before church so Morgan and I wandered around the chapel until we decided to take turns practicing bearing our testimonies--I would rather her do it on her own someday than me whispering it in her ear. All of this combined into her prayers last night as she said during her prayer: "I know we love Jesus, I know we love heavenly Father, I know we love the Holy Ghost..." Now when she prays everything is "I know..." instead of "please bless..." but for some reason it sounds so nice to hear her pray on Tuesday nights when Mel is in Huntingdon: "I know Mommy will drive home safe..." or "I know I love my Mommy and Daddy..."
I just hope all of this sticks.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Spiritual Overload?
Posted at
7:49 AM
0
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment