Perhaps tonight Melissa and I put Morgan to bed a little to early. We went through the normal routine of saying prayers, brushing teeth and turning on the radio. Melissa and I decided to relax and watch some TV. Forty minutes later Melissa decided to make an ice cream shake, we thought Morgan was fast asleep by then, however, as soon as Melissa started the blender we heard a loud voice coming from upstairs saying "Can I have some?" When Melissa then took some upstairs to her and said "You silly mongoose, here's some shake," and Morgan replied "I just LOVE shakes!"
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think it's possible to have a cuter child than Morgie!!!! Can you please record some of these sayings in her sweet little voice for us all?
How funny and cute! How could you resist!
Post a Comment