Life has been quite crazy for me this past week. Finishing up projects, exams and research has taken it's toll, but is finally over. I haven't seen Melissa or Morgan much besides catching up with Melissa after midnight and stealing a kiss from Morgan while she slept. However, Morgan as always made a few comments that keep us smiling. For example today I came home from my final exam and Melissa was excited to proclaim me hers now that the semester was over, then Morgan said "Daddy, I don't want to move!" We could only wish I was that far. Then tonight we were discussing it again and she said "Dad, can you stay home forever?" My favorite however was when I came home on Thursday Melissa told me about how Morgan had an accident on the bus ride home from school. She said that Morgan re-enacted everything for her. She said: "I told Miss Chris that I needed to go to the bathroom but she said we would be there in a while so I shook my legs like this," as she locked her knees and bounced her legs up and down, "and then they got really tired and I had an accident." She's crazy. Yesterday at church the old branch president told me that Morgan is a spitting image of me and later told Melissa that she has my looks but has Melissa's brain! But you gotta love her! I hope she has Melissa's brain, then she might remain the sweet, kind girl she is, like her mom. Today we went to the dairy for ice cream for FHE and I glanced back at Morgan to see her sitting in her car seat, hands together in her lap and her legs crossed all lady-like. Melissa and I smiled at each other, wondering where she came from. She has so many little quirks!
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment