Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bike Parade

I am such a slacker. It's not like I don't have the time; perhaps it's the energy.
This is a picture of Morgan and I at the local 4th of July bike parade. If you look closely you'll see Melissa pushing Gabby, our friends daughter, in the background. We had forgotten to charge the battery in our camera but luckily the local newspaper caught this photo and put it online and in the local paper. If you look closely again you'll see Morgan riding Layne's old tricycle, and me riding my new 1972 Concord 10 speed (it was free). I figured if I don't have the time to fix up an old four wheeler then I could at least clean up a 10 speed!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It appears that Morgan and Adam are having quite the conversation. I'm glad to hear that you had an enjoyable time at the parade. I can't wait to see you! Take care.