Since Melissa and Morgan are in Utah I have only been hearing the cute stuff by word of mouth. But then, now that I think of it, I usually do get the cute stuff by word of mouth...anyway.
Morgan went to primary in Melissa's home ward yesterday and her Grandmom, Melissa's Mom, went with her. Melissa said that during the lesson the teacher asked the children what they have to do to prepare to go to the temple. Morgan raised her hand and when called upon said: "You have to drive there." Her Grandmom had to explain to the class that where Morgan is from the temple if four hours away. Then I guess Morgan was the confused one later when the kids talked about being able to see the temple from their house. Someday Morgan, someday.
Yesterday I talked with Melissa and Morgan on the webcam and I made the mistake of commenting to only Melissa on how well she looked. Morgan, the cute attention hog that she is, had to then stand on a chair and show me her nearly year-old shirt and skirt she was wearing until I said "Don't you look cute Morgy!" After she got her goods from me she lost interest and left to play. Girls!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Drive
Posted at
12:49 PM
1 comment
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a cute dad to post all the fun memories! Thanks for being so wonderful-
Post a Comment