I came home early from school today and was having lunch with Morgan and Melissa when Melissa started to tell me the story about Morgan's pumpkin. When we went home teaching on Sunday our friends let Morgan pick a pumpkin from their pumpkin patch and of course she picked the little cute one. Yesterday, Morgan drew a happy face and a sad face on two sides of the pumpkin and said to Melissa: "Mommy, my pumpkin is having a day like you. Happy, sad, happy, sad..." Melissa and I were laughing pretty hard after she told me this story, but Morgan quickly added: "Oh, I forgot mad!"
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Happy, Sad, Happy, Sad
Posted at
2:09 PM
4
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I absolutely love Morgan!!! (Well, I love her parents too... but Morgan is just amazing!) And gorgeous, smart, funny and perfect! We miss you!!
What a cutie! And what a funny story! We miss you guys.
Okay you guys, I am laughing my head off! Cindy gave me your blog and I am seriously crying!
Morgan is hysterical!
Love,
Michelle Edvik
Post a Comment