Here is Morgan all dressed up and ready for the parade. It was Penn State's homecoming parade Friday night and Morgan was in it with the rest of her "Cheer Bears" class and the other age groups at her cheerleading center. We have no idea why she wants to be a cheerleader so badly, but she sure fits the role.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Homecoming Parade
Posted at
10:09 AM
3
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such a girly cheerleader! We love it! She's the cutest little spaz, just like her momma. :)
Ahhhh, the Penn State Homecoming Parade.... this makes us homesick for sure! Looks like you guys had a blast... enjoy the season.
Well....if I had a mother like that - who yelled and clapped, I'd sure follow her footsteps. :) Although Melissa never was officially a cheerleader - in her heart she has more spirit than any of those girls I'd seen. Great job Mel! (Morgan, you look great!)
Post a Comment