From Melissa:
Life is always an adventure with a little one in the back seat. Morgan and I went to get a treat for FHE tonight and while we were out I thought I would try and find my favorite ice, rabbit ice I like to call it. It's itty-bitty and crunchy and just talking about it makes my jaw want to chew and smile. Anyways, I went through the drive-through of the last restaurant in town to ask which kind of ice they had, when I found out they didn't have the kind I wanted I drove off and almost hit a van pulling in. Sorry" I said, waving my arm, and Morgan yelled from the back seat "Slow down pregnant bear." I laughed so hard. When we walked into the grocery store I found the ice I was looking for keeping a display of apple cider cold. I rushed over to eat some, just the thought of it made me so happy. I picked up a few pieces and chewed them so happily, but was afraid I would be caught (sorry that it's gross). Morgan looked at me and said, "Mom, don't eat that, that is to keep the juice cold, not to eat!" "Your right" I said and felt so bad, but I loved that ice. After a while we were walking through the store and Morgan ran away from me, I left the cart and followed her to where she had found the ice box. We both looked inside to find the rabbit ice, but no such luck. So, here I sit, with my big chunks of ice in my cup waiting for them to melt so I can munch them.
Tonight Adam and I were also playing checkers and Morgan was watching. When I got frustrated with Adam for jumping one of my guys, Morgan yelled out, "Mommy, calm down, don't be afraid, you are the one that decided to marry him." You gotta love her!
From Adam:
Lately Morgan has been trying to use some big words. Tonight during FHE we were talking about the Holy Ghost and how it helps us to know when not to do something. We were sharing some stories about when we felt it, when, right in the middle of our discussion, Morgan commented "That's exceptional!" Being pretty shocked by the word but curious if she knew what it meant I asked "Morgan, do you know what that means?" She paused for a second and said "It means you're handsome."
Monday, October 22, 2007
Morgy Quotes
Posted at
7:46 PM
4
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Melissa! I love that ice too. It's so yummy. My family calls it "poo poo ice". I like rabbit ice better! And don't be ashamed that you ate it from the display. We all have!
Pssst. Morgan is a genius!
Okay so I read the "slow down pregnant bear" to my husband and we both had a hardy laugh.
She is hysterical! (And I'm pretty sure I know what that means....) ha!
Love,
Michelle in Utah
So funny! Morgan is hilarious! I'm glad you are keeping a record of these funny sayings, and letting us be part of it.
Haha, rabbit ice is the best! Do they have a Sonic there? Sonic has rabbit ice that you can actually buy in huge bags for only $1!!! Fantastic, huh? Or, I suppose you can keep shoplifting it from the displays. :O Hehe!
Post a Comment