She's here! And we picked a name too! Hopefully we won't change our minds any more.
You can see more pictures on Melissa's web album.
You can see more pictures on Melissa's web album.
Posted at
12:20 AM
9
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
9 comments:
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. She is as beautiful as her sister. I so happy that she's here! Congratulations!
Yahoo!! I have been checking your blog so much, hoping to see the good news... Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you. She looks a lot like Morgan, I think--what a beautiful baby. Here's a *hug* from us.
"That's the beautifulest baby in the whole world." I just asked Abby what she wanted to say to you and that is what she said.
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! We hope everyone is doing well! Enjoy your new baby!
Congrats! I think she looks like Morgan too. Hope mom and baby are well and that big sister adjusts to all the changes without too much drama. miss you guys!
Wow...number 2 is here! Congrats you guys! I love the name you chose! She is beautiful!
Wow! She looks just like a smaller Morgan! I am so happy she's here and everyone is doing well.
Cindy left me a message the morning of the delivery, and she was crying, and then I was crying...we're a bunch of sissys.
Congrats from us here in Utah!
Love,
Michelle
I second the comments that yes, you guys only have one kind of cookie cutter because she looks exactly like Morgie!!! I love her and her name is beautiful!!!! How exciting! I can't wait to see more pictures! Get to feeling better Melissa! Love you guys!!!
Congratulations you guys! She does look just like Morgan. Hope Melissa is feeling ok and recovering well. Love ya!
Yeah, we're so excited for you and excited to find your blog so we can keep up with your adventures. What a beautiful girl! Tell Morgan that Grace says hello!
Post a Comment