Morgan really loved watching the Olympics, here is a video of her on the bars...
While feeding Mikayla cereal on Sunday morning, Morgan was getting ready and when she came down, she asked me to take her picture, she is so into fashion.
I am always finding Mikayla in the strangest places, her personality is sure coming out..
And Adam, keep up the great work!!!
5 comments:
oh man.... I needed that. I was at work getting bored out of my mind and I watched your video of Morgan and then I watched it again and again. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I love your fun sweet beautiful family.
Wow! I hope Morgan recovered from that fall off the bars. She's growing into an incredible young lady. Perhaps she'll come shopping with me someday to help me with my lack of fashion sense. :) Mikayla is adorable! Love you!
Seriously, I feel guilty for laughing so hard at Morgan's fall! Poor girl is never gonna forgive you for putting that on the blog (if she ever finds out...). You guys are the greatest. Please don't move!
Hey those chairs look really familiar. :) Glad they are getting put to good use ;)
That was quite the fall. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment