So sorry it has been so long. Adam is busy conquering the world so I thought I would just post some videos, pictures and random things for those of you interested in seeing.
Mikayla every week has a different noise of some kind. Don't mind the mess, but this was her noise before we left to Utah. This week, the bitter beer face.
Morgan doing her favorite thing..
Mikayla enjoying the Johnny jumper
Awesome Bear Lake trip (Thanks!)
Adam and I in Idaho, shooting with Emily and Nate (Thanks!) By the way Adam managed to not shoot one skeet while the rest of us rocked! :)
After watching the Olympics Morgan drew chalk on her hands and did the bars (at my mom's)
Morgan again on a horse
Pictures of Mikayla...while looking at these, here is a little story. Mikayla army crawls all over and one day I saw her crawling to the toy room and then stop, put something in her mouth, sit up and chew and savor the flavor. I ran over there (obviously not quick enough) to find in her mouth a chewed up potato bug, it was so sick!
We must be turning into cowboys, Morgan and Adam shooting
Mikayla missing Morgan, and Morgan's Kindergarten Orientation. Alright, after school the other day Morgan was playing in the sandbox with her best friend Nick when sand got into her pocket, she told me she was going inside to get the sand out and change. That night Adam saw the pants on the ground and was laughing so hard. Apparently Morgan came inside and was downstairs for awhile, Adam heard water running and then Morgan came up and told him she had to change her pants because her panties were wet. Adam asked her how come and she said, "I got sand in my pockets so I poured three cups of water into my pockets to get it out and now I am all wet" classic!
Mikayla LOVES ducks so much. The other day I was doing dishes and Mikayla saw a duck on the stairs and so up she went...
Morgan and Mikayla at Nick & Chase Goldie's house. Such great friends. Sammie Markham in the back with his awesome t-shirt, you love it Melissa!

And one more thing...keep up the good work Adam!!!
Morgan and Mikayla at Nick & Chase Goldie's house. Such great friends. Sammie Markham in the back with his awesome t-shirt, you love it Melissa!
And one more thing...keep up the good work Adam!!!
13 comments:
Thanks for the videos and pictures! We love them all and cherish each one. Thanks so much for sharing. I can't believe Mikayla is going up the stairs - I can believe Adam keeps moving the duck. You tease!
Love - Cindy and Rob
You guys are so awesome. What a beautiful family and great life you lead. Love you guys.
Mikayla is getting so big! I can't believe how fast the first year goes by, I forgot! She is adorable I love her bouncing, Cole was watching and just thought she was in his words, "so funny mom!" You have such an adorable family.
SO glad to see an update! Your kids are getting so big!
I'm so happy to see some pictures and movies! You have the most beautiful girls! Does Morgan have Mrs. Espy-Metz? We LOVED her! I'm glad all is well. Give those girls a big hug from us!
So many cute things. What fun kids, and great job Melissa at filling in for Adam, you blog well. And Adam, good luck getting everything done!
Is Mikayla singing in that video?! They are both getting so big. Is Morgan in Kindergarten already? Looks like you guys had a fun summer. We miss you guys!
How is it that Mikayla is so very adorable and Morgan is so very entertaining? And cute I might add. Both very cute and adorable and oh I just want to kiss those chubby little Mikayla cheeks!
WAHOOOOO!!! What a fun vacation you had!! That was so much fun to hang out, I seriously feel so happy to be your friend. You guys are the cutest family ever!!!
Your girls are so cute! I was so glad that I was able to see you when you were in Salt Lake! I just loved every second! By the way... are your nails bugging the heck out of you?!
I tagged you so go to my blog to get the info!
Love ya!
Jolene
It is good to hear that Adam is conquering the world (someone needs to)...:) I love Mikayla's cute noises and Morgan is hilarious (the whole washing the sand out of her pockets, I love it).
Your family is so cute. I love the videos of your girls. Bear Lake is gorgeous huh? We went a couple times this summer. Too bad we missed you on your trip to Utah though. Maybe next time. :)
HI Deans! I love your blog. I was laughing when I saw the video of Morgan doing her army moves. She is so funny. I loved it. And that Mikayla is so dang cute. How fun. Well, I got your comment on our blog that you are moving. Where to? My mom lives in Idaho Falls. Is that where you are going? What's your email address, Melissa? That's so exciting. Hope to hear from you soon. Melissa & Scott
Post a Comment