Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weird

This is for you Dad. To let everyone else in on the inside joke, tonight on the web cam my Father asked, referring to the lack of new blog posts, "Hasn't Morgan done anything...weird, lately?"

Here is Mikayla playing under her crib. She loves exploring under everything.

Here is Mikayla waving to everyone as they enter the grocery store; she got a lot of responding waves.

Another shot of the girls at play; they play really well together.

Here is a video of Mikayla's new favorite noise, and a bit more.


Morgan has been getting into the food network lately--Grandmom would be so proud. Here is a short clip of her latest.


I'll post the latest collection of Morgan-isms, or the weird stuff, soon...

15 comments:

Robert Trishman said...

We just LOVE the funny, funny oven! Great ideas from the Engineer's daughter. Mikayla is adorable. Thanks for keeping us a part of your fantastic world.
Love you all - Rob and Cindy

Sara B said...

your girls are so fun! and beautiful!

Matt said...

Wow! I can't believe how talkative Morgan is now. I was lucky to get a hi out of her!
Both of your girls are cutie pies. We miss you!
Trish

Rachel Seren said...

You have some adorable little girls! Morgan is hilarious, I love the food network and she does a great imitation of all the chefs!

Heather said...

Love the videos! Also something a little random...Do you remember Julie Roope? Well she emailed me and said she doesn't have your email address but would like to be able to view your blog. I just thought I would pass it along. julierr410@yahoo.com

Dean Family said...

Thanks Heather, I sent her an invite.

Adam

The Roopes said...

YEAH!!! I'm finally invited! Everyone is part of the "Dean Family Blog!" I said to Byron last night as I was scanning all my USU friends' blogs. I've got to get in that club! ;-)

So I emailed a few friends who had you on their blog lists, to see if I could get a referral. So thanks Heather!

Actually I think I got your email or phone number from someone (Rebecca maybe) a long time ago when we moved back home to CA, but I (eek) lost it somewhere. :(

Well I'm so glad to get connected again. I love Morgan's cook-ya video. Ben loves to watch videos of other kids too, so he also enjoyed it. Come see my blog so you can see my baby - nope now he's a big boy I guess. It's been far too long.
Yeah again!

Rachel said...

I love Mikayla's crazy noises, so cute! It's so sweet how well they play together, Morgy is such a good sister. :)

Anonymous said...

It's ok - I'm a HUGE slacker in the "new post" department. All the elements have to be aligned just right in order for my to blog...time, Chad home with the computer, something interesting to say, etc.

Megan, John and kids said...

I love the top picture of Mikayla, it looks like she has a little hat! And Morgan, as always is hilarious, and so creative, only a little bit weird!

bubba said...

I love your blog.

bubba said...

I really love your blog

Ronda said...

I love your blog, it is so fun. I can't beleive how big your girls are getting. Especially Mikayla. We miss seeing you all the time. I hope all is well with your family in Ashworth.

Ronda said...

I love your blog, it is so fun. I can't beleive how big your girls are getting. Especially Mikayla. We miss seeing you all the time. I hope all is well with your family in Ashworth.

acp08 said...

instead of Paula Dean.... it's Morgan Dean