Another short update...
I apologize for the short posts, but hopefully you'll enjoy these photos and videos.
Mikayla is getting faster.
Melissa caught Morgan going through some flashcards with Mikayla.
This is all we could get of Morgan on the new local library commercial. Be sure to watch to the end.
12 comments:
Yeah! We were so excited to see Morgan in the commercial! Olivia even recognized her! How fun for you guys! You sure have cute kids.
Your girls are so cute! I love how Mikayla uses her arms to crawl, she has some strong arms.
WOW! That is so awesome to see Morgan on TV!! Congrats your a movie star! PS your little Mikayla is so cute!
Oh my, how cool! Morgan is already televised! I knew she would make it big. :) I love the videos too, she is so funny. My favorite though is in the baby pack...Priceless!!! We miss your family's comedic hilarity, I'm so glad you all blog!!!
If only I could put the videos on repeat. :) You can ask Rob and he'll testify that I listen to the videos numerous times a day. The sweet sounds make me remember the fulfilling moments of life - treasure them. :) Love you all and thanks again for sharing.
Mikayla is so cute. Look at her crawling and how cool and adorable does Morgan look in that commercial. I am glad you are loving having your kids you can tell you are great dedicated parents. By the way that top picture is so cute.
Hey Adam and Melissa,
How are things. I'm sitting here with Roger Koide's son. Roger is a professor at Penn State and Tim (his son) thinks he might be in your ward. Do you know him?
Are you guys visiting out here sometime?
Chad
Hey Adam and Melissa,
How are things. I'm sitting here with Roger Koide's son. Roger is a professor at Penn State and Tim (his son) thinks he might be in your ward. Do you know him?
Are you guys visiting out here sometime?
Chad
Hey Adam and Melissa,
How are things. I'm sitting here with Roger Koide's son. Roger is a professor at Penn State and Tim (his son) thinks he might be in your ward. Do you know him?
Are you guys visiting out here sometime?
Chad
Morgan is ready for Primetime! :) Very cool!!!
Morgan,
You didn't tell me you were a famous TV star now! I was so surprised to see you on there, did you have to practice it a lot or did it just come natural? You are growing up every time i see you and I can't wait for you to come and visit. You are such a good big sister! I loved watching you teach her the reading cards. you are such a great reader now! Love you and see you soon, Aunt Carrie
Mikayla,
I can't believe how big you are getting! I love your crawl, you were trying sooo hard to get to that toy but at times it looks like you are floating on your tummy. I can't wait to hold you when you come and get to know you face to face instead of over the phone! You are also a great sister, you let Morgan teach you so many things and are so patient! I love you and am so excited to play with you and Morgan. Love always Aunt Carrie
Post a Comment