This one's a shorty:
For the 4th we had a few friends combine fireworks in our front yard. We found this to work pretty well for a fun and entertaining night, especially if one of those friends happen to bring a trunkload of "out of state" fireworks.
Here is clip of a forty-foot string of bunk-busters. Do you think this is loud? It's even louder after 10:30!
Morgan sure loves attention, especially from the video camera. Here is one of the many videos I got a few nights ago. This all started as her pretending to put on some sort of army outfit, but after about 45 minutes, it ended up becoming a music video.
19 comments:
Looks like you had a fabulous 4th!!
I'm pretty sure that the video of Morgan is the most awesome thing I have ever seen!
Wish we could have been here for the 4th...I'm sure we would have invited ourselves over to experience those "out-of-state" fireworks!
I'm pretty sure that the video of Morgan is the most awesome thing I have ever seen!
Wish we could have been here for the 4th...I'm sure we would have invited ourselves over to experience those "out-of-state" fireworks!
The girls are adorable! I love the pic at the beach. Morgan is such a girl, I just love the video!
You kids are so cute! Caleb and I LOVED Morgan's "army" video. Caleb wanted to watch it twice! We miss you guys so much! Caleb and Morgan would have some much fun together! Please come see us in August! We would love it!!!
I love Morgan's video. Have you guys been teaching her some Karate moves? Looks like you might have a future movie star...
I love your pictures from the fourth, looks like you guys had a great time.
fun fun, the pic with the sparkler up close it really cool, and I love the movie with morgan's moves...awesome glad you had a fun 4th!!
Ha Ha, Morgans video ha ha Mel D if that is not a mini you spazzen out like that I don't know what is. I could totally see you in her during that video. I can only call you a spaz because we used to talk about how big of spazzes we both are. I love the new pictures and am so glad you had a nice fourth. Your family is so fun. Miss you.
I love all of the photos and Morgan's video. It truly does remind me of Melissa (yep, my little sis). Thanks for continuing to share. If only you knew how often I look at your page, just to hear the girls' voices (and sounds) and to get the update on the family. Love you all and miss you so much!
I love all of the photos and Morgan's video. It truly does remind me of Melissa (yep, my little sis). Thanks for continuing to share. If only you knew how often I look at your page, just to hear the girls' voices (and sounds) and to get the update on the family. Love you all and miss you so much!
Your girls are so cute. I was going to ask who Morgan gets her crazy personality from but after reading the other comments, I realize it's Melissa. :) I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They grow up too fast and it seems even faster when we don't see you all the time. You guys are awesome. We miss you! Are you coming back to Utah anytime soon?
These pics and fun times make me miss you guys so much. Mikayla looks so different from Morgie's baby pics - she looks more like Mel I think. I want to just give her chunks some kisses! I can't believe we have 3 now! Life sure flies! Can't wait till you guys move closer! Sounds like Morgie is a little Mel.
Morgan is such a character! How were you not shaking the camera from laughing so hard? Sounds like she gets her spunk from Melissa. That sounds about right from what I've seen. It's great to see pictures of you guys.
I think Morgan's movie I the funniest, cutest thing I have ever seen. That girls cracks me up! Way to have a fun 4th as well. Those fireworks sure look like a great time.
That video was so hilarious! I can't believe that you could film that without shaking and laughing hysterically! I was having a hard time not busting a gut and waking my girls up, but I'm definitely showing this one to Eowyn when she's awake. Oh, and the other pictures are great, too. Love all the little shots of Mikayla, especially with the huge bike helmet, it makes her look so tiny! And, I can't believe we missed the bike parade again!
Awesome fireworks...I don't know if you'll get the neighbor of the year award again this year though :)
Morgan,
I just loved your Cook ya dance for the military. I noticed you said something about the desert and the military or army. You are so smart to notice things like that on the news and with all the military guys out there fighting in the desert for our country I think they would all love to see this. What a great american you are. Love ya Aunt Carrie
Melissa,
Melisa Zobell and I think it is only fair that if you show Morgan's cook-ya dance and show on the web-page that one of yours should be on also. So I will be watching for it in the future, J/K You are very lucky that we didn't have a video camera for all the dances we had to sit thru and watch when you were young! Just kidding! But in seriousness it does bring back a lot of found memories of you making up dances to all different songs and watching while trying not to laugh. But I think Morgan's Cook-ya dance is quit inventive. Love always Carrie (one of your audiences biggest fans from a long time ago)
Ha! I love how you let her be so herself, this is so funny and reminds me of the skit night we had at bear lake! Go University first ward! ha!
Post a Comment