Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, after working so hard for the past 3 1/2 years, staying up really late, running data, and more data, writing, and driving down 322, Atherton, I-80, and the test track I am proud to let everyone know that my Adam is now Dr. Dean. He presented his dissertation to his committee October 30th. He did amazing and I couldn't be happier to call myself his wife. We are so proud of him and all that he has accomplished.

We love you soooo much Adam!

Kindergarten Panorama Village 2008



Morgan is reading and doing so well, best part about it is, she loves it! At school they send home a calendar that you are suppose to write in the days you read and turn it in on the last day of the month. Well, Morgan came up to me the other day so sad, "Mom, please don't turn in my reading chart, if we read Mr. Brackbill has to shave his head or dye his hair and I don't want him to have to that." It was so cute and funny but Adam explained that maybe he wants to do it, maybe he suggested it. Ever since then she has been chanting "Shave it, shave it.." and then this morning she mentioned that he will need a hat because if he shaves his head he will be so cold!


Mikayla still likes to get into the strangest stuff. The other day I heard a lot of noise in the toy room and went in there to find her...


She was crawling around while pulling the stroller on her stomach.

This is her new accomplishment besides standing on her own and still making unusual noises!




Here are some more pictures. Again, sorry it is only pictures I promise to write more later when life slows down, oh wait I hear it never does!

Morgan and Adam at a FUN Halloween party with donuts on a string! Which by the way she is smart and tried to start with the donut in her mouth!

Our "nice" witch!

Her cat!

Mikayla's latest sleeping position!

13 comments:

Andrea Stocks said...

Oh, your girls are so cute. Did you have a good Halloween? Cute costumes.
Congratulations Adam! That's awesome!

Rachel Seren said...

Congrats Adam! What an accomplishment. Can't wait to hear what is next in the amazing Dean family! You girls are so cute. I remember when Jesse would sleep with his feet stuck out like that, I always thought if he moved wrong he would hurt something. He would just wake up crying and we would pull his chubby legs back in the crib!

Robert Trishman said...

Congratulations Adam!!! hooray! Hooray! Thanks for sharing more pictures. Mikayla takes a little bit after a frog going down those stairs. :) Can't wait to see you all soon. Love to you all!
Cindy & Rob

Robert Trishman said...

Congratulations Adam!!! hooray! Hooray! Thanks for sharing more pictures. Mikayla takes a little bit after a frog going down those stairs. :) Can't wait to see you all soon. Love to you all!
Cindy & Rob

Bekah said...

Congrats again to Adam (and to you too, Melissa! I'm a firm believer that couples should share degrees, because you know they can't do it without you taking care of the kids, cooking their food, ect.). Love the pictures and the video as well. Nick got the hugest smile on his face when he saw that picture of Morgan. We need to steal one of those before you move! You guys are the best.

Alisha Fund said...

Congrats! When are you moving?

Sara B said...

Congrats Adam and family! You did it! We are so excited for your family. Your girls are getting so big and so darling!

MelissaR said...

Yea Adam!!! One step closer to moving back to good ol' Idaho!

Ronda said...

Congrats to Adam. Your family is cute. I love to see all the pics you post. We are really going to miss you this thanksgiving.

RP said...

Congratulations Dr. Dean! We're so happy for you guys! We love your family and your girls are so cute!

dani said...

congrats!!! your girls are so cute!

Rana said...

Woah that Penn state thing was crazy! Was that right by your house!? Woah! Woah ! Woah! I like my little Vernal :0)

Rana said...

Congratulations Dr Dean that is a HUGE accomplishment! Way to go for being sucha supportive wife Melissa, you both are a great example to us all!