Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Classic Halloween

I am so sorry, I forgot to post this picture of the M&M's. We had two hand me down cheerleader outfits so Morgan said it would be fun to have her and Mikayla be cheerleaders. So, I had a free picture at the mall and had them done, then the night before Halloween Morgan decided to be a witch (Thank you Layne). Anyways, here is the picture even though you saw them trick-or-treating in different outfits!

6 comments:

Robert Trishman said...

Absolutely adorable! You girls are beautiful! Can't wait to see you. :)

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute! And congrats on being done with the dissertation and grad school. I can only hope that day will happen for us. It will, someday....

Rachel said...

Oh oh oh!! When are you going to visit again, they're SOOO cute! And that is a really cool trunk! Did you bring that for the pics?! That is awesome! Look at my blog for a picture of your geniusness, amazing, generosity!! I love it and you're the best friend ever!!!

Andrea Stocks said...

So cute!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

too cute, they look adorable!!! Congrats to Dr Dean, that's awesome!!!

Megan, John and kids said...

Really, it was perfect for you to have this done right before leaving Penn State, where else could they coordinate so well with the props? What a cute picture, Morgan's bringing Mikayla down too, I see? I guess you'll have two little cheerleaders on your hands. They sure are cute!