It's official! We are now residents of Idaho. We are still living among boxes, so we haven't had a lot of time to update the blog. But I couldn't resist posting this short Morganism.
This afternoon Mikayla was asleep, Melissa was napping, I was wasting time playing a game on my phone, and Morgan was happily playing pretend in her room. I didn't notice the noise for quite some time, but Morgan's new alarm clock was going off in her room. Melissa woke up, went into Morgan's room and asked "Morgan, what is that beeping noise?" and she responded "I don't know? A truck's been backing up for a while!"
Morgan is starting to act a little older and it's getting scary. She is now starting to roll her eyes and talk in a "Duh!" sort of tone. The other day my finger split and wouldn't stop bleeding so I glued it shut with some super glue. Morgan saw me walking around while blowing on my finger and asked "Dad, what is that?" I said "Superglue, to glue my finger shut." And she just stared at it and said "Dad that is weird!" So it looks like we are now becoming weird to Morgan. Let it begin!
Also, we found a use for one of the one-hundred boxes currently being stored in our house:
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Eye Da Hoe
Posted at
8:40 PM
16
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Welcome back to the west side of the country. Hope the move went smoothly and you all will get settled soon.
Glad you made it! Hope to see you guys sometime!
That looks like a lot of fun! Why do we buy our kids toys when they can just play with the boxes...or our husbands for that matter. I'm glad you guys are moved. Maybe we can come visit you now. We have some other friends living there also.
Love it! We hope to come up soon!
Who needs snow when you have a box and stairs. I won't be showing this one to the kids! Miss you tons!
What!? You guys moved to Idaho! When were you going to tell me?? Well, I guess I should be happy for you. I assume that means that Adam got a job there. I hope you guys enjoy being out west again. I would have loved to see you guys again before you left but I hope that everything went well and we'll miss you!
YEah welcome back the west!! Where in Idaho are you guys?? Hope the move went well and that you get everything settled soon!!! Take care
Ditto to Jamie! Where in Idaho are you? Maybe if you are close enough we could get together...seeing that we also live in Idaho.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jess :D
We'll miss you guys!
cute videos! are you in rexburg? where are you living?
So glad to see and update on your blog, but really it just makes me sad that you're there and not here! I'll have to try that box on the stairs idea...I mean Brad and the boys will have to try it. :) Miss you guys and I'm glad you're getting settled! Cute new family picture in the corner as well!
Welcome to Idaho, remember Melissa and Adam that you and your family simply are the best! We are so grateful for you!
Congrats on the Idaho move!!! How fun for your family! I love the creative use of boxes, ya gotta do something with them! Morgan is hilarious!!! Seriously, she cracks me up!! You guys are so awesome, I miss you like crazy!!!!!!!
Welcome back to the West! We have tons of family in Idaho Falls so we'll have to get together when we're up there! Will you email me your address? yowendi@hotmail.com Thanks!
It's a good thing you have a gate at the top of the stairs so your baby can't play on them. :)
Yeah, you're back on the blog! It's wonderful to see that life hasn't changed that much for you since moving to Idaho. And, of course Adam would think to use the extra boxes as sleds. I love that Morgan is so concerned that Adam won't hold Mikayla tight enough on the sled. We miss you, but are so happy to still be a part of your lives, even on the other side of the country.
Post a Comment