Mikayla is catching up to Morgan's randomness..
After Morgan goes to school Mikayla likes me to put on one shoe and one boot and she just walks all around the house, probably thinking she is going somewhere...
On her Zebra reading her books....
Morgan and I found a fun place that Morgan loves and only costs $3.00, so she saves up her money and pays her own way to go and have fun. This is her favorite part, the zip line. Our next adventure will be the Starlight Roller Rink. We'll keep you posted!
Who could ask for a better daughter and sister, Morgan and Mikayla have so much fun together and Mikayla does nothing but laugh at Morgan all the time.
Mikayla reading her favorite book..
Random stories...
Adam received his Dissertation the other day and when Morgan found out that it was a book dad wrote, she asked "Dad, did you write a Dr. Seuss?" Daddy's 200 page dissertation is nothing compared to "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish!"
To celebrate Dad's first real paycheck, we went out to dinner to my favorite Chinese restaurant in Rexburg. Morgan also happened to have learned about the Chinese New Year that day in kindergarten, so she felt pretty good about herself when she taught us how to say "Happy New Year" in Chinese, which is "Kung Hei Fat Choi."
On the way home from dinner, we were discussing Morgan's reading skills when she started complaining about not knowing all of her words. Morgan then asked me if I knew all the words in the world, so I said "Not all of them" and she replied "Yeah, like Kung Hei Fat Choi!" She loves school, can't you tell?
On the way home from dinner, we were discussing Morgan's reading skills when she started complaining about not knowing all of her words. Morgan then asked me if I knew all the words in the world, so I said "Not all of them" and she replied "Yeah, like Kung Hei Fat Choi!" She loves school, can't you tell?
Mikayla has an adventure everyday. The other day I was bringing something inside and she decided to pull stuff out of the garbage, I asked her to please not touch and of course two seconds later I heard a huge crash and she had pulled a light bulb out of the garbage and threw it on the floor. After I scurried the girls out of the room and cleaned up the broken glass, I opened the door and Mikayla headed right back over to the trash, picked up the pieces that didn't break and threw them on the ground again. Just awesome! After cleaning up glass pieces everywhere we headed to the kitchen and had a snack. As I was cutting up pears for Mikayla my bowl slipped and shattered all over the floor and Mikayla said "Uh oh" and Morgan said "I guess today is the day of breaking glass!" It was a fun day!
16 comments:
OMG!!! Deans, I miss you guys so much...I can't wait until we get to see you guys in a week!! The girls are so cute!! can't wait to see you...
LOVE this post! :o) We love Morgan and her randomness... she is gettin so big too.
Hurray for a new post and PICTURES! Both of your girls look like they have grown up so much, just in the last 6 weeks! We MISS you!! They are too cute, and I love all of the stories!
Morgan gets a gold ticket straight to Hollywood from me!
Ohhhh. We LOVe reading your blog. It is so fun to get updates and laugh at all the cute anecdotes.
I can't believe you are in Rexburg again. How is it? Where are you living? How has Morgan adjusted? How many classes is Adam teaching?, etc.
We love you guys and we will come visit you this summer. We have to show Mike all around Rexburg! YEAH Gringos, Sand dunes, Yellowstone, ice caves, and Brolims!hehehehe :)
Morgan, welcome to Hollywood! That is classic. We sure do miss you guys!!
HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!! Where did you *get* her!? She is hysterical and so dramatic!!! I can't believe that, she is so funny!! And mikayla!? What a funny girl with the panties on her head and all the crazy places she ends up! You guys are so funny, I just love your blog and I wish you lived next door, I would be happy all day!!!
Wow! Morgan definitely gets a ticket to Hollywood- she's so smart!!! Mikayla is growing up so fast. I can't wait to come over and see you guys!
Mikayla is getting so big, she is adorable. And I am totally amazed that Morgan knows all the words to that song, she was awesome!
You guys seems to be settling in just fine- the girls are too cute. Mikayla is getting so big so fast! Morgan's singing is fantastic- she has so much confidence! hope the move to a new school hasn't been too hard on her.
We MISS YOU. :(
The girls are so beautiful. Can't believe they are growing so fast. Hope you love your new ward. Did you find sis. Ruebush???
morgan you ae amazing!!! loved it!!! we are SUPER excited to come see you guys!!! i love all your coments and the pictures!! oh it is just so amazing!!
Mikayla looks cute in sunglasses, Morgan knew all those words, Amazing what kids pick up on, she's a brave little preformer! :D Chinese, did it compare to PF Changs? I'm glad you got a real pay check you both have earned it! 200 pages, Woah! Great job Adam and Melissa, You did it!
That was the best Taylor Swift song singing I have ever heard! I love all the pictures and we miss you! Hopefully we can hook up this summer if we come on back to Idaho!
This post was so fun. Sorry about the day of breaking glass. But, Morgan would certainly be going on if I were judging her for American Idol, I love the drama she adds to the performance. It was also cute to see Mikayla just walking around in the background. Those are such cute pictures.
You have a little monkey on your hands. She climbs on everything. It's also funny that she likes to put things on her head. Most kids hate it. I need to meet Mikayla some day. Maybe if you guys come visit Rebecca we could all get together.
Post a Comment