After we moved to Idaho we found out that we had 90 days to get our drivers licenses, which meant we had to take the drivers license test. It brought back so many memories of studying for the drivers license exam, except all the new rules. For example:
Cows have the right away, and if you injure an animal you are responsible for any damages or death
And after studying and worrying Adam (who also took the motorcycle test) and I passed and we have Idaho drivers licenses!!!
Here is Adam and Mikayla studying

And after studying and worrying Adam (who also took the motorcycle test) and I passed and we have Idaho drivers licenses!!!
Here is Adam and Mikayla studying
Morgan, Mikayla, & I went to a sledding hill today to enjoy the nice sun!!! Morgan loved it, and when I took Mikayla down she was quiet the whole way down and then at the end just said "uuuuhh!" Someday we hope to know what she means.
I heard a loud noise today and found out Mikayla had climbed into the tub with the stool and was just playing.
12 comments:
So hard to watch these videos. Miss you all so much!
Such cute kisses!!! You guys are the funnest family ever! And that is the sweetest sled hill I've ever seen, holy crap! I wanna slide down too! I can't believe you had to take the driver's test again for your licenses, how horrible.
REMEMBER...THAT COWS ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY...HAHA. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! 2 MORE DAYS!
Hey Mel!!
Your kids are SO cute! I just love the kiss video! We want to see you guys! When are we ever going to get together??!! Soon I hope!
Yeah I'm glad you guys passed, I think I would probably fail a drivers test if I had to take one again!! hehe
I'm glad you are liking Idaho and sledding looked liked lots of fun!! However I cant wait for SPring to come!!!
That is just cute. I love your hair Melissa!
Your right. My sister hit a horse and it destroyed her car and the insurance wouldn't pay for anything. She had to pay for the lady's horse. Crazy! I didn't know in CO you had to study to take the test. Me and Lori both failed the first time. I'm glad in UT it is open book!
Hey there, Miss you guys. I so so miss the big sleding hills. Have and extra trip down for me. You all look great and so stinkin happy. Keep it up. Merry Christmas. :)
SERIOUSLY -- SO SKINNY, MELISS! You look great! And watching a video of you made me all teary. :( I'm such a wimp. Your girls are just too cute for words. And good job on your drivers test! Love ya!
I love that she hids all her stuff in the cupboard! Classic!
And I still laugh outloud sometimes at night about the video from awhile ago where Morgan is doing the "bars" and biffs it bigtime! In fact, Cindy and I laugh over it often. Oh man, I'm laughing about it now.
~Michelle
That looked like quite the sledding hill. And I also can't wait for the day I can understand Lucy, and she's almost 2! I love that Mikayla has her own little cupboard for keeping things, at least you have a good idea of where to look if something goes missing! And, those kisses are so cute. She looks so much like Morgan.
Love the video your girls are so cute! We had to get new ones when we moved, but if it's still valid you don't have to take a test. The bad part was it cost us almost 1,000.00 to get our cars registered here! Crazy. I don't think we'll be moving again anytime soon at that cost! Oh, btw what is Adams new job? Did he get his dream job as a professor at BYU-I?
Post a Comment