We have such wonderful friends from PA who came and saw us. Thanks guys, it was so much fun.
Here are just a few pictures of how much fun we had!
Here are just a few pictures of how much fun we had!









P.S. I hope nobody is mad at me!









Posted at
11:24 PM
6
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
6 comments:
yeah melissa we are ALL SO mad at you!! ha ha just kidding!! they are FUNNY!! ha ha u need to put them oon facebook!!! yeah THAT would be cool!! ha ha they are just so funny!!!
Those are some of the scariest people I have ever seen :) Don't ever do with my photo. I can track you down. I think Dawn sort of resembles charicatures (sp?) of bill clinton.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love photoshop SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!
That is hilarious! And the things Morgan says are so cute. Mikayla has such a sweet little face and I think she's going to be just as funny as her sister!
those pictures are hilarious! looks like you guys had fun.
I wish you guys really looked like that! :) That's hilarious. And since it ended up on your blog, remind me NOT to let you do that with me when I come! :)
Post a Comment