Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things they say....

Kids sure say the funniest things at times. Here are just a few examples of what Mikayla has been saying to make us laugh.

"If Morgan is scared of monsters, she needs to tell Jesus and he will help her."

"Please can I have more ovals (olives)?"

"Do I need my glubs (gloves) on?"

"Can I have some smashmallows? (marshmallows)

Mikayla offered the missionaries some "Mike & Ike's" and when they say yes she bring out a can of cashews.

Every night Mikayla asks if we can have "burnt chicken" meaning candied chicken that she loves.

One day I said to Morgan, "Morgan, Kyree and Mckenna really love you." Mikayla turns to me and says, "You mean us!"

"Mom, did you know that Jesus can fix people's bleeding eyes? He just puts tape on them!"

Signing mouse I asked her what that sign was and she said with a straight face, "Burger!"

Mikayla and Morgan have been so generous and cleaning out their toys and clothes they don't wear anymore and giving them to the neighbors. Mikayla wanted to give some toys to a little boy down the street all by herself. After she came back to the car I asked her if she felt happy inside by serving other, "No! I do not feel happy at all, he was naked!"

Mikaylas teacher at preschool was asking her how she spelled her name and trying to look on her name tag, but with a straight face Mikayla said to her, "BEIDEI!" Her teacher tried so hard not to laugh, she said is was hilarious. If you ask Mikayla how to spell things, she often says, "DEI" but tonight at dinner it was, "BO!"

Morgan has been pulling out her loose teeth on her own, doing amazing in school, helping others constantly, taking violin lessons, and skiing every chance she gets.


Here is Adam's new hobby that he enjoys and is very good at!


Here are some videos of the girls enjoying their favorite past time with our amazing friends!


I will post another video of Morgan skiing so fast I can't keep up later, sorry for the delay.


1 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Your girls are one of a kind! They are so cute! My boys would love to ski, too bad all the snow they get here is the fake stuff! ;)