Friday, March 18, 2011

The Clothes We Wear...

Do you remember back in the early '80's when we wore clothes that had big collars and ruffles down the front? Well, I was cleaning out some junk the other day and Mikayla found pictures of me when I was little. I am playing on my aunt Karen's front porch with our Playmobile toys, and this is what she says to me. "Mom! Why am I wearing that shirt? Other girls might like it, but I don't." When I was trying to tell her it was not her she replied, "Yeah see the straight hair?" Trying not to laugh she then said, "I don't EVER want to wear that shirt again."


There was no convincing her that those pictures were of me, she KNOWS they are of her. I will try and post the picture when I am not being so lazy.

As for Morgan we are working on her birthday, soccer, violin, and a baptism.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Oh, please, post the pictures. We have got to see them!

Rachel said...

WOW, you're blogging!!!!!!! I've missed you friend!! And I've GOTTA see those pictures!!!

Bettridge Family said...

Yes you do need to post the picture. Mikayla is so cute! Kids are funny. They say such cute things.