Monday, October 15, 2007

Moped

Today Melissa and Morgan surprised me and met me on campus. After a while we decided that Morgan would come to my office with me while Melissa went back to pick up her ring from being cleaned. As Morgan and I were walking away someone on a moped drove up from behind us. I said "What is that?" and we both turned to look. After Morgan saw what it was she turned back around and said "A bicycle that makes noise? That's crazy!"

Tonight after FHE Morgan was reading an Amelia Bedelia book to us. When she got to a page with a policeman on it she said "And the ocifer said..." And I blurted "An ocifer?" And Morgan replied "I mean a mail man." Then I really started to laugh. After a minute I noticed that she had stopped reading; she sat with her arms folded on the book and said "I'm going to wait for you to stop laughing."

0 comments: