Monday, March 24, 2008

Going Private on Sunday

I started this blog almost exactly one year ago. Actually one of my first posts was last year's Easter Egg hunt (which had snow as well I might add). I started the post as a way for family and friends to stay in touch and see what is going on in our lives. However, Melissa has been a worried nelly ever since I started this blog and she has finally convinced me to make it private. I hope this doesn't completely deter anyone from visiting our blog or leaving comments (that I appreciate) but it does mean that you will have to log in to see the blog. I think it's annoying but I'd rather be safe.

I would still like you to visit our blog but in order to do so I need your email address so I can put you on the invited list. Please email me or Melissa at either of our gmail accounts by Sunday March 30. If you don't know our email then leave a comment and we'll be sure to invite you with any existing email account we might have for you.

Thanks!

3 comments:

RachelMano said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog Deans! Your family is so cute! I was also glad to see old USU friends on your web page. We'll have to e-mail them too!

Love,
The Mano's
www.manofamily.com

Melissa Markham said...

I LOVE your blog! Thanks for inviting me!!! Love you guys, Melba

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite AJ. I didn't know ya'all had a blog so this will be fun to read. You can check out Denise's blog at www.aveyfamily.blogspot.com. Always good to hear from you.