I have found a software program that will download your blog and organize it into a book automatically. The only catch is that to get a hard copy you have to either order the book or print off a copy yourself with a watermark across it (I just used a pdf printer). Either way, I used it to download all my posts and back up the blog just in case some day blogger shuts down and I lose everything. If anyone wants to check it out it's called Booksmart and you can get it at http://www.blurb.com/.
If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know. I just want a hard copy of the posts and this is a quick method that saves all the pictures and text into a book that you can modify to your liking.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Backup Blogger?
Posted at
10:08 PM
2
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, good to know! I've thought of just clicking on like 6 months of posts at a time and then printing it all out on my computer. I wonder if that would work...maybe I'll try both.
great Idea we'll definitely check it out!
Post a Comment