Another update from the Deans:
Speaking of liking me, Morgan still says she wants to marry me. I find it cute in an awkward little way, but Morgan is a perfect example of why every father needs a little girl.
Tonight Melissa and Morgan were talking about me and Melissa said "He's all used up, he's mine!" and Morgan sighed and said "I know! Dad, can you help me find a guy?" I writing this down so later I'll have proof that she gave me permission to pick one out for her.
A couple short stories we have saved up for you:
Morgan has been getting pretty inventive lately. She has already designed a gun that doesn't shoot but cleans the house, a gun that does chores, and yesterday's invention was a blanket with Cinderella on it, but when your baby spits up on it the picture turns into Mickey Mouse, and when the baby is on it's tummy it turns into Tigger.
Morgan is also into this abstract sense of colors. For example, I got my new free t-shirt from LymaBean a while ago, it's blue with a gray logo on the front. After I got it in the mail and put it on Morgan came to me and smelled it and said "Dad your shirt stinks, it smells like gray!" Also, yesterday Morgan got my Wegman's Blue Freeze sports drink out of the fridge. After taking a sip she said "That tastes like blue, blue from a rainbow."
Morgan has also been obsessed with American Girl dolls lately. She wants one so badly that she said she is going to save up her money to buy one, they are about $100. Last week she worked hard on her chores and on Saturday Melissa and I agreed to pay her $5. Morgan seemed pretty dissapointed by this so I asked her "What did you expect, a hundred dollars?" and she just replied "Well, yeah!" Last night Melissa and Morgan went to Barnes and Noble and saw that they had a drawing for an American Girl doll that was on display in a glass case. After Melissa filled out the form for the drawing she gave it to Morgan and said "Turn around and put this in the box" and then proceeded to put her pen away in her purse. When she looked back up she saw that Morgan had slid the form into the glass display case. Melissa somehow managed to get it out and told Morgan that she had to put it in the box with everyone else's forms, and Morgan said "But if I put it in there then I won't win because other people will put theirs on top of mine."
12 comments:
Very great update. I love all the pics and this seriously makes me want to hang out with Morgan and Melissa just to watch the two of them. =) I am glad you got out on a bike ride and I must say of course Morgan would pick a boy to be friends and take pictures with. HA Ha you guys are in trouble. I want to go to the American Girl store I just watched a show that had one on there and it looks so fun for girls. So expensive though. Anyway thanks for the update your family is so cute.
Your girls are so cute, and your stories about Morgan are hilarious!
Great stories! Morgan, maybe if you still need money when you come and visit, we can work out some things to do to earn money. Better yet, how about you make some cards for me and I'll pay you. (Your mommy won't let me pay her.)
Love you all.
I agree with Morgan, American Dolls are AWESOME! I have Kirsten Larson. I got her because we both had the same name. (Larson was my last name growing up) They are expensive but worth it! I used to order the free magazine and would sit for hours imagining owning all of her accessories. I never could afford anything but the doll and books. Thinking about it now makes me want to buy them, just because I can. :)
I think Morgy is scripted. How in the world can something so little think up something so cute!? She is hilarious! We love you guys!
Oh my gosh, your girls are too cute! I love all the Morgan stories -- where does she come up with this stuff?!?! Good thing Nick's not looking at this blog with me right now...he might get jealous of the pictures of Morgan and Russ! :)
How did you get so much CHARACTER put into one little girl!? She is so entertaining and you guys are just the best family.
Your girls are so cute! Isn't it fun to have 2 girls? I love it. I wish we could see you more, but I'm glad we can at least see pictures. Morgan sounds like quite a character. Miss you guys! Love ya!
So much fun, I love the water and I love to go on fun bike rides as well. The country looks so beautiful back there!!! And I love the lil story about Morgan wanting to marry her dad...so precious!!! Love you guys
That first pic really, really makes me want to go swimming!
And my favorite pose is the "Mel pose" that Morgan is doing.
You guys have so much fun.
Lv,
M
I love your little family. Morgan's pose reminds me of Melissa. She's going to be just like her mother. Thanks for keeping us up to date on all the family fun. We miss you!!
I love that picture of Morgan's shoes, she's truly a budding photography, as well as an inventive genius. She'll have to get her dad to help her make some of these a reality. What cute pictures with Russ, it looks like it was a great trip. I hope that she can win the doll, even if other people put their names on top of hers.
Post a Comment