Our sweet Morgan is so funny. The other day we saw a commercial on TV telling people to stop smoking. After the commercial Morgan tells us, "I would quit smoking for sure if I saw that commercial, wouldn't you mom?"
Mikayla calls the brown haired mannequin at Old Navy "Dad" every time we see it. Morgan just had to get her pictures taken with them, "Because it is so cool!"
Mikayla wasn't acting like herself for a few days, she was clinging to me, and didn't want to play so my smart, sweet sister suggested she might have an earache. Sure enough she had an earache. After that she was back to her normal self as you can see below.
One day found Mikayla tearing apart the American Girl doll stuff (she loves to say hello to Samantha-the doll, and then lifts the doll up by her hair), eating chapstick while smiling and giggling.
Next day found her unrolling a brand new roll of toilet paper. Yes, I am so cheap and wound it back up on the roll.
In the tub with the stool trying to turn on the water.
And of course the best for last. Mikayla figuring out that water comes out of the fridge.
8 comments:
Wow, I thought that Dallin was a little monster. You definitely have your hands full!
I love it! Replay for me over and over again. Morgan, great shot with the happy people of Old Navy. I can't believe Mikayla and her smarts with getting to that water. Love to you all!
Rob and Cindy
Thank heavens for the lock button on the fridge water!
Mikayla the prodigy child continues! She is so smart! I love that she ever figured out how to hold the cup so that it would be taller and reach the water better. And it was so cute how she put it away and got it back out again! I miss you guys!
I'm cheap too, but not as cheap as my mom. She used to make us use the toilet paper our house got teepeed. Yuck - having grass in your TP is no fun!
Well, Melissa, life is obviously never boring for you. Mikayla is certainly a little problem-solver, it's got to be fascinating just watching her figure everything out. Can you imagine what her independence will be like when she turns 2?
Mikayla gets into everything doesn't she! What a fun time. You sure have to keep an eye on her. When Natalie starts crawling I'm sure we are going to have fun.
Oh my heck! Your girls are so cute. I love the water from the fridge video. Isn't it amazing how smart little kids are? We're still waiting for Sadie to walk but when she does I can see her being a lot like Mikayla. She already gets into everything by climbing and opening cupboards. It's so much fun. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment