Thursday, November 5, 2009

So sorry!

Here are a few things going on in our lives...

Mikayla dumping baby powder on her baby doll


Mikayla is so random. Here she is pulling a suitcase to Morgans bus stop to pick her up. Mikayla did not want to dress up during Halloween at all, but the last few days she has done nothing but dress up.

Mikayla loves any kinds of glasses or hats. Here she is helping daddy out in the basement.


Morgan recently told me, "Mom, I feel like I am popular," then said "I did my math homework on the bus ride home." Is this a Melissa and Adam collision?
She was recently in a Little Miss Rigby beauty pageant and she loved it. Here are a few videos of the pageant. I am not allowed to yell her name anymore at those kinds of things, because I was the only one yelling.









3 comments:

Heather said...

Holy Smokes!!! A new post!!! Wahoo! You have such a cute family! I love the videos from the pageant...super cute!

The Gag-nears said...

And if I could go on a magic carpet ride I would go to Idaho to visit this cute girl! So cute! Watched her dance and it was reminiscent of when Melissa danced and sang for us at the cabin in Idaho. Good times. Like mother like daughter.

Robert Trishman said...

Hooray!!! Love the videos and photos. Thanks for sharing your wonderful family. We love you -
Rob and Cindy