Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not Ours

Mikayla is now the age when Morgan started doing all her crazy stuff. Here is a sample:

A couple days ago, Melissa and Mikayla went to WalMart while Morgan was at school. While Melissa was looking at items down the toy aisle, Mikayla was playing with some toys that lit up when she pushed a button. There were various kinds, so Mikayla would say "princess" for a princess light, and "happy" for a smiley face light, but Melissa then hear "M&M" so she asked "Is there an M&M light?" and Mikayla said "No, gum." Mikayla found some used gum and started to chew it. Melissa of course freaked so Mikayla instantly pulled it from her mouth and said "Not ours!"

Here are a couple photos of Mikayla dressing up. She insisted on taking the grass skirt with her to Utah for Thanksgiving and wore it every day.



We asked her to put her picture away, I guess she found a spot to hang it instead.

Mikayla likes to play in the bathroom. Before Halloween, Mikayla liked to take her pumpkin potty, but she took it a little to far. Melissa just her a big splash and found this:


Also, here is Mikayla giving her puppy a bath:

2 comments:

Rachel said...

HAHAHAHA, ohhhhh my goodness! I love you guys! I always get a serious case of IMissTheDeansItis after visiting your blog!!!

Andrea Stocks said...

Haha... that's great! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a mischief maker. :) Your girls are so darn cute. I love it.