Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Blondies

12 comments:

The Gag-nears said...

Beautiful is the only word I can think of to describe your girls. They are beautiful. Mikyla I don't even recognize becaue she has gotten so big and beautiful Did I mention how beautiful they are? Thank for talking me through some thigns the other day on the phone Melissa. YOu're the best! Seriously. Love you and love your new family pics. Beautiful!

Kaitlyn said...

Deans!! I LOVE this picture of the girls! Morgan looks like Adamn and Mikayla looks like Melissa! lol. Miss you guys like crazy!

Peace out Saurkraut!!

Douglas Family said...

So cute! What a great background for a photo too.

Bettridge Family said...

Your family pictures are cute! What cute girls you have. I can't imagine having blond headed kids.
Ok and the gum story is sick!! Kids just don't care.

MelissaR said...

Your beautiful girls are growing up so fast! I can't believe Morgan is old enough to be in a little Miss Rigby pageant- I loved the videos, and she did a fabulous job! If you guys are going to be around maybe we can catch up sometime after Christmas when we come see our families.

MelissaR said...

Your beautiful girls are growing up so fast! I can't believe Morgan is old enough to be in a little Miss Rigby pageant- I loved the videos, and she did a fabulous job! If you guys are going to be around maybe we can catch up sometime after Christmas when we come see our families.

Jolene said...

Your sweet little girls! Oh, how we miss you guys!! You need to send me a Christmas card, if you have one! My address is 4439 57th st NW Rochester MN 55901. And I need to get your address so that I can send you one! Love you guys!!! xoxoxo

dani said...

so adorable!

Rachel said...

They are so gorgeous!!!!!!! I love the black shirts, makes them look blonder even!

Robert Trishman said...

Beautiful! Love you all so much!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute and so, so, SO funny!

the andersons said...

BUDEFUL FROM ABBY