I'm here in Rochester, Michigan competing in the annual IGVC robot competition. This is the competition that we failed to attend last year (see here) so we're glad to even compete. Melissa wanted to see some pictures so I thought I would just post a link to them all on my web album located here. You can see a couple images of the track the robot has to navigate (actually there are a lot because we wanted to take them home to use for testing) and a couple of the nerd camp. I'll post more later, mostly because Melissa is interested in knowing what I actually do in my spare time.
Friday, May 30, 2008
IGVC Robot Competition
Posted at
10:48 PM
4
comments
· Read & Write Comments Here ·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like a lot of fun!!! Thanks for keeping me involved! We love you and miss you so much!! Your yellow M&M's
Adam! Wow! What an incredible course. I don't think I could even dodge that with a matchbox car. You're an absolutely amazing and smart man. I hope Michigan is treating you well and ....that you win the contest. :)
Love Rob and Cindy
I laughed...a lot...when I read your old post. Whenever I need a good laugh I just go to your blog. You guys are hilarious.
You are such a brainiac! I can't figure out the mechanics of a can opener, but my brother builds freakin' robots. Hard to imagine we're from the same gene pool... Good luck to you in Michigan! Let us know if you win the 'incredible super-genius award' or have to settle this time for just 'most brilliant'.
Post a Comment